Coir-On Warranty Terms and Conditions
Coir On mattresses carry a limited warranty mentioned in the products detail page are against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, if present) where Coir On will repair or replace your mattress, at Coir On's discretion.
Coir On limited warranty covers the following under normal intended use conditions:
• Mattress shrinkage, deformity or sagging of more than one (1) inch
• Undulations on the mattress surface or splits in the foam material
The warranty does NOT cover the items such as, but not limited to:
• Normal softening / sagging that is less than one (1) inch
• Damage of mattress due to misuse and abuse
• Fabric and foam staining, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Use of mattress on a bed base that was structurally not capable of handling the mattress
• Mattress cover, if any
• Zipper on the mattress, if any
• Unauthorized service during the warranty period
Steps for warranty claim handling:
• Customer have to send bill copies and warranty card along with pictures of the mattress to our email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Coir-on will check the details and will send a person to inspect the mattress.
• Warranty Claims will be applicable only for the Manufacturing defects (For details please read the warranty terms and conditions carefully) and hence the person from coir-on will submit a report to coir-on according to the Warranty Terms and conditions.
• Coir-on will check the report and initiate a return of the mattress if it suits the Warranty Terms and conditions.
• In case of any manufacturing defect within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable.
• Only the customer who originally bought the mattress and has the invoice in his/her name is eligible for the warranty claim
• Specifically for memory foam mattresses, normal change in softness and recovery time occurs over a period of time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses.
• Mattresses kept in unhygienic or unsanitary conditions may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For health and safety reasons of workers, Coir On may refuse to inspect such mattresses and deny the warranty claim
• Coir On's highest liability is capped by the purchase price of the mattress as shown in the original invoice